Friday, 14 January 2011

Another Blog

Ok so NewYear another  new idea. As I seem to be mainly using this blog for personal stuff, old pics and memories etc, I thought I would do just that and start a new blog for business, hence the blog address in the title.

So, we will see what happens! My main problem is that I can spends hours just reading through all the links and forums and Facebook etc that I am subscribed to, and never get an serious work done. BUT! Once again...New Year...new rules. Let's see how long it lasts.

Also, it would be nice if someone actually registered with any of my blogs.  I mean, all you experienced Bloggers out there, how do you get people to read your blog, surely it can't just be about writing something every day can it!

And where does the 'Keywording' fit in on a blog? Is it in the text or the tags where?

However, not to be accused of being a 'Gibber' (a quitter, or a moaner) in the words of my late maternal grandmother I shall soldier on.

If anyone reads this, please say hello, just so I know that I am actually making contact!!

5 comments:

  1. Well! Who better could I have wished for than our very own favourite Business Doc?
    Thank you, now go to bed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mark - Happy New Year and get blogging! You've got some great stuff to share - also try adding a followers bar so we can register with you!

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andy
    Good to hear from you, I'm still quite new at blogging and probably spreading myself a bit thin at present! I will add a followers bar as per your suggestion, as soon as I can find out how to do it!
    Would you also kindly check out my OTHER blog which is at http://www.magone10.wordpress.com
    Love your Blog BTW
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will do! and thanks!

    Also have a blog at http://andysretrospace.blogspot.com/ which you also might enjoy!

    TTFN!

    ReplyDelete