Saturday, 17 October 2009

Business Start-Up Training

I have just completed three days training for Venture Wales, the pan Wales Business Start-Up Agency.
The training took place in Park Place in Cardiff and - I'm pleased to say that I had a really lively bunch attending.
All the delegates are in the process of just starting a business or in the very early days of trading. I had a wide range of businesses there including:

  • Restoration Painting & Decorating
  • Sound Design and Music Production
  • Bag Design & Manufacture
  • Business Psychologist
  • Florist
  • A Hot Sauce Manufacturer
  • A Design Agency
  • A Photographer
  • Interior Design
  • Accountant
To name just a selection. 
We covered all usual subjects like Sales & Marketing, Finance and Costing & Pricing etc and everyone made a valuable contribution to the the three days. I wish them all the very best of luck and I know we will see some stars emerge.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment